My name is Crystal. I'm a mother of three and I've also carried four babies via surrogacy. I am passionate about all things breast milk but I found my calling fitting women's breast pump flanges. I was seeing so many mothers in pain from being improperly sized so I decided to educate myself and help. Since using my first pump in 2002, I learned how hard it was to use a breast pump. A painful struggle for many women, has become my passion to pass on my knowledge to the next woman so she can continue her pumping journey. A very important step is getting the right size flange. Get in touch with me today to get a proper fitting and see how Save The Milk can help your pumping journey.
Each of my clients are provided with One Week of services giving you adequate time and guidance you deserve to help you on your pumping journey. With a simple process I have developed to be easy and accurate in four easy steps:
1. You will send me a few pictures of your current flanges.
2. Tell me what size you currently use.
3. Get ready to be sized!
4. Once your new flanges come in we will see how you are enjoying the new fit.
Are your nipples raw, red, cracked or bleeding? It's most likely you are using the wrong size flange
I am here to help!
Don't get stuck using the wrong size flange. Take this simple and easy step to get your pumping journey back on track. I will guide you through the process in just four steps.
1. Is your nipple red, cracked and irritated?
2. Is your areola being pulled into the tunnel with your nipple?
3. Is your nipple and areola changing colors like white or purple?
4. After pumping do you still feel “full”?
If you answered yes to any of the items above, it sounds like you need to get properly sized.